Customers of the Month: Meet Finnegan, Sophie and Max
We are thrilled to introduce our first Customer Spotlight trifecta! Meet Finnegan, Sophie and Max. We asked Becky about her three and what they enjoy most. Enjoy this brief interview! She has two seniors! Lucky Becky!
- What is your name? Becky Robbins
- What is the name of your pet? Finnegan, Sophie, and Max
- What breed is your pet? Finnegan- Lab, Sophie– pit bull, Max- chi mix
- How old is your pet? Finnegan- 12, Sophie- 6, Max- 13
- What do they do that makes you laugh? Finnegan takes his blanket everywhere he goes- he drags it around the house, takes it with him to go to the bathroom and to greet guests. Woobie travels. Sophie gives herself the zoomies for no reason. She eats and sometimes just suddenly tucks her bum and rounds circles around the house. When I hear things falling down, I know its zoomie time. Max recently learned to itch his back on the ground. He doesn’t quite have the entire move down, so he just throws himself down on the ground. If you don’t notice him, he’ll throw himself over and over until you give him a belly rub. It’s like ‘Stop. Drop. Roll” without the roll.
- What is their favorite treat? Favorite pastime? Treat- Code Skins from Fang, watermelon and fresh blueberries! & Pastime- Car rides, going for walks in the neighborhood and trips to the beach!
- What activity do you enjoy the most with your pet? Simply being lucky enough to be their mom. I thank goodness every day they are mine. They’re rescues and I can’t imagine no one wanted them. I scored. I think they are the best dogs. Anything that makes them do the pant/smile, I just melt. Snuggle/snores are good too.
- What silly name do you call your pet when no one is around? Finn- Angel Face, Boo Boo Bear; Sophie- Po Po Chanel, Poey nut nut head and Max- Maxie Million Wonder Chi
- What has your pet taught you? Resilience, bravery, patience and to live in the moment.
- Where does your pet sleep? Anywhere they want! I’m just a visitor in my own home. It’s basically a slipcovered doggie daycare.
- Lastly, what is most precious about your relationship? Their unconditional love. I can tell them anything and they’ll never judge me. They may also lick a tear or two if I need it! I also cherish the love they give each other. They truly look out for one another.
Our 2018 calendar
Any pets featured as a Customer of the Month will be automatically added to a new calendar we’re debuting THIS year. If you would like to be featured, any of the staff at Fang can connect you with the form to fill out or please email our store manager at in**@fa*****************.com.