We’re doing a mid-month Customer of the Month post! We nominated Yeti and Hershey because they were an older bonded pair adopted by their dads, and we love that!! We asked their owners to tell us a little about why they are so special – enjoy this interview about their two senior rescue dogs! We love Guac too!
- What is the name/breed of your pet? Yeti (Bichon/Maltese mix) & Hershey (Puggle)
- How old is your pet? Both are ten!
- What do they do that makes you laugh? Yeti loves being so close and cuddly. And Hershey is always so unimpressed by us.
- What is their favorite treat? Favorite pastime? Hershey: Bread and Meat!; Yeti: Arugula!?
- What activity do you enjoy most with your pet? Walks to Bluestar (us) and Three Paws! (them)
- What silly name do you call your pet when no one is around? Yeti Spaghetti
- What has your pet taught you? Old dogs can learn new tricks, they would just rather not
- Where does your pet sleep? Everywhere except their beds!
- Lastly, what is most precious about your relationship? They got so used to us as new owners, it was like we had them all those years!