If you are unable to make it into the store please know that we have other options for you to shop for your supplies. Social distancing is important to help slow the spread of COIVD-19. You and your pets are very important to us and we can all work together to be safe. Stay calm and wash your hands.
- Visit our online store to order products and have your products delivered to your home. https://shop.saltyspetsupply.com
- Visit our online store to order products for pickup at our curbside. https://shop.saltyspetsupply.com
- Call when you arrive and the staff will bring out your product.
- Call Salty’s at 503-249-1432 to purchase products for pickup at our curbside.
- Call when you arrive and staff with bringing out your products.
- To make sure all our customer's pets can be taken care of in the weeks to come Salty’s has added some limits to what can be purchased on a weekly basis.
- Dry food - dog and cat. 2 item limit .
- Wet food - dog and cat. 2 case limit.
- Raw food - dog and cat. 2 item limit. (Some exceptions apply due to size of containers, see store for details.)
- Read this article for why we believe that stockpiling food is not equitable.
- DEBIT and CREDIT CARD payment only. NO CASH.
Salty's Pet Supply
Located on Mississippi Avenue in North Portland, Salty’s Pet Supply offers a wide variety of healthy, affordable, top-quality pet supplies, including food, toys and unique accessories for cats, dogs, birds and other small animals. The shop is known for friendly, personalized service and expert advice, resulting in the very best recommendations for each individual pet’s needs.
Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm
Sat-Sun 10am - 6pm
Holidays: Closed on the 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
Salty’s Pet Supply is offering customers an alternative to shopping in-store for the days where errands are virtually impossible.
Shop 24/7 at our online store. Top sellers are available for purchase on the web with convenient in-store pick up. Give us a call when you are on the way and staff will come out with your order. If a customer’s favorite brand isn’t available online, just reach out to the staff and we’ll get a special order set up.
Meet the Team
Pet: Ziggy Stardust, who is likely a cross between a miniature poodle and an Italian greyhound. Ziggy joined Tim’s household as a sweet, sometimes shy, second-chance rescue dog from Southern California (who sometimes likes to pretend he’s a cat!).
Pets: Growing up, Ellery’s family always included pets, at least two cats at any given time, but with a smattering of dogs, iguanas, rats, hamsters and chickens too. These days her family includes 12 year old Bug, a great big striped chonk, and Quinn, a seven year old petite Calico. Both cats have been with Ellery since kittenhood!
Follow Salty's on Facebook and Instagram
Join Our Mailing List
Recieve our latest blog posts, upcoming events, and more.