This month we’re highlighting Pierre as our customer of the month! How cute is he?! Pierre’s Mom was excited to share what makes him tick. Trips to the coast are his favorite pastime. Us too!”Pierre is such a special dog – there are so many people who remember him after meeting him once. He is a friendly, calm, happy-go-lucky pup and he makes every one of my days great just by being my little sidekick in life,” explained pet parent, Katie. And we absolutely agree! We fell in love as soon as we met him.
Enjoy this brief interview:
- What is your name: Katie Spellman
- What is the name of your pet: Pierre
- What breed is your pet? French Bulldog
- How old is your pet? 4 1/2 years young
- What do they do that makes you laugh? Everything Pierre does makes me crack up. He has so much personality! A few things specifically – his confident walk, his huge smile and when he burps after he eats
- What is their favorite treat? Chicken and string cheese
- Favorite pastime? Pierre loves going to French Bulldog meet up groups at Wallace Park, and trips to the Oregon Coast to run in the sand
- What activity do you enjoy the most with your pet? We love trips to the beach and playing fetch, but mostly just hanging out with my little buddy anywhere!
- What silly name do you call your pet when no one is around? Mr. Pig, Piggy
- What has your pet taught you? Unconditional love, and to enjoy the little things in life. When Pierre finds a good stick on a walk he is SO happy – it reminds me to focus on the good parts of every day!
- Where does your pet sleep? On my bed with his head on my foot
- Lastly, what is most precious about your relationship? Pierre is such a special dog – there are so many people who remember him after meeting him once. He is a friendly, calm, happy-go-lucky pup and he makes every one of my days great just by being my little sidekick in life!
Don’t miss an opportunity to be featured in our 2018 calendar. Any pets featured as a Customer of the Month will be automatically added to a new calendar we’re debuting next year. If you would like to be featured, any of the staff at Three Paws can connect you with the form to fill out or please ask our store manager, Bonnie.